On the third day of planning, my planners found for me…
For our third day of planning, we are talking all about party favors! Many events can be a cause for celebration, and your guests have traveled near and far to celebrate with you. Whether it’s a wedding, staff holiday party, or even a gender reveal, party favors are ways to express gratitude towards those close to you, as well as leave a lasting memory on your special occasion.
To kickstart our discussion, we have created a list of ten classic party favors that are known and loved at many events:
- Seed Packets: “Let love grow!” What better way to demonstrate the beginning of a new chapter in life than with seeds. Seed packets are perfect party favors for bringing your guests along with you on your journey. Be it weddings, baby showers, graduation parties, you name it. These simple favors pack a meaningful punch and are a delight to any guest!
- Candles: While candles make terrific gifts for ANY occasion, they also exemplify a new journey in life, helping light that path to your next chapter. Not only that, they also make for great décor and are offered in just about any scent. With that being said, these guys are pretty much guaranteed to be a hit at your event!
- Jars of Honey: “How sweet it is!” Honey is a default party favor for any event. Why? Well for one, it’s a simple but sweet treat that is enjoyed by many (not just Winnie the Pooh). It’s also completely versatile, as it can be eaten on its own or combined with various foods. Sore throat? Honey is your answer. And you want to know the best part? It doesn’t even expire! You can’t go wrong with honey as a party favor!
- Bottle Openers: As a favorite to many, bottle openers make for great party favors at almost any event. Looking for a gift that is practical and can be used over and over again? Look no further. These guys seem to come in handy quite a lot at different events. Plus, they can be customized to complement your unique occasion or theme!
- Blankets: “To have and to hold in case you get cold!” Blankets can be a great party favor in those cold, wintery months. Looking to host your event outdoors? These are perfect for snuggling up next to a bonfire, while mingling with your guests. And believe it or not, there are some cheap options out there. We recommend checking out Etsy or your local Walmart. Trust us, your guests will thank you!
- Mugs: Be honest. No matter how many mugs we may have in our cabinets, we still need more! Just like candles, mugs also make great gifts for almost any occasion. While they are practical and can be used repeatedly, they are also completely customizable, meaning you can gift them to your guests at every event you host!
- Donuts: “Do-nut mind if I do!” Donuts are a delectable, and somewhat addictive dessert for all to enjoy. Once you’ve eaten one, you immediately need another. Not to mention, they come in an assortment of flavors. Once you have these babies on display, they are almost guaranteed to be a success. Add some donut bags, allowing guests to bring them home as party favors, and they will likely remember this event for the rest of their lives.
- Koozies: Whoever invented these, was a genius! At any event, there is likely to be drinks served. Whether it’s water, alcohol, or hot chocolate, koozies are perfect for keeping your beverage of choice cool or insulated, without burning or freezing your fingers off. While guests will get repeated use out of them, they are also customizable and can easily complement your unique occasion.
- Masks: “Spread love, not germs!” Who would have thought that in 2020 masks would become a preferred party favor by many? Certainly not us! While these guys are completely customizable to match your specific event, they also help encourage social distancing during these unfortunate times. With that being said, they are an added fashion accessory to any outfit and are guaranteed to make a statement!
- Hand Sanitizer: Cucumber Melon or Warm Vanilla Sugar? Nowadays, we don’t have to choose, as hand sanitizer is available in almost any scent. Similar to face coverings, it has become a new favorite in terms of event party favors. While it promotes clean and germ-free hands, this highly sought-after product is a MUST at any event!
We hope you enjoyed our list of classic party favor ideas! Of course, when choosing the right party favor for your event, you shouldn’t be limited to just these ten items. There’s a whole world of ideas out there. We encourage you to explore the options that best fit you and your occasion!